Mobile Home Landscaping Ideas with Gorgeous Look! The Formula is 4 + 6 – A mobile home is here to add to the choice of residence which is the main need of humans. It responds to the people who are unable to build a permanent house.
Nowadays, there a lot of mobile home landscaping decorations that perfect your living. This idea emerges to equalize the feeling of them with others. On the other hands, the additional garden decor will make the owner feel like staying at the real home. Get some tips to design the landscaping for the mobile home below. So, your residence looks more beautiful and comfortable.
Involve 4 Elements in Amazing Mobile Home Landscaping Ideas
In the US, the mobile home becomes the best choice to live after the real house or apartment. The reason is the cost of the house is cheaper because you do not build it alone.
The mobile home or prefabricated house is the house comes from a company. When you buy it, you can use it as the permanent dwell or just as the travel trailer. It has wheels and you can move it with a truck to go vacation. Seemly, park it permanently with a fabulous mobile home landscaping decor is an exceptional idea.
So, today will be your time to focus on the landscaping decor on the mobile home. Definitely, you need some tips to conduct it. Okay, it will emerge later because you should know 4 main elements in the decoration. Are you ready to see it now? Okay, check this out:
- DIY Pond
Although the mobile home is same with caravan or trailer, you must make it as your home sweet home. Add a natural sound of a small water fountain in your DIY small pond. The idea of mobile home landscaping will bring a peaceful sense for the home and the occupant. Feel it every day along with the Koi fish to revive your mood. Building the pond is not difficult because it only needs a shallow hope, stones, and also tarpaulin. Do not forget to add some plants with flower around.
- Backyard Fire Pit
How if you change the pond with a fire pit in the backyard? Of course, it does not matter and the relaxing time will be more fun. Make a round fire pit from the solid surface stone. Then, lit it up to warm the nuance of the backyard and the leisure time. It seems very exciting you can surround it along with your family or friend in the evening. That is great!
- Flower Beds
Next, decorate another side of the house with a natural beauty touch. Realize with a flower bed from the red brick stone under your mobile home. Although it seems simple, the result of this mobile home exterior landscaping is terrific. Try to apply it beside the house and plants some flowers also greeneries. Mix it with the fresh lawn around.
- Light your Path
Nowadays, it is the time of glow in the dark. Follow this trend with applying in your path from the gate until the house. You can light your path with the stepping stones or concrete which have compound saving sunlight. Then, it starts to light at night.
Absolutely, you should not apply all elements above but those belong to the favorite choices. You can decorate your cool mobile home landscaping with your own ideas. It is such as with backyard sitting area, potted plants on the porch, or some decorative lighting.
6 + Tips to build an Impressive Mobile Home Landscaping
It seems easy to insert the elements of the mobile home yard landscaping. Yes, it is not difficult indeed but it needs good tips to build. Moreover, you do not really understand about home design and decor. By the way, there are 6 tricks to ease your project such as the following:
1. Know what type of soil you have; acidic, alkaline or neutral. Find it out with a testing kit or using vinegar and baking soda:
- Mix a little water and vinegar to see if your soil is alkaline. If it does not fizz, the soil is alkaline. Instead, you have neutral soil if it fizzes.
- Mix with a little distilled water and sprinkle some baking soda on top to see if it is acidic. If you find some bubbles, it is acidic. No bubble also means your land is neutral.
2. Most professional landscapers recommend using perennials as the majority of your mobile home landscaping. The aim is to add annuals throughout the beds for dramatic effect and to change things up each year.
3. Marigolds really help keep the mosquitoes away naturally. Even, some studies prove it alone. Well, give some spaces with trimming deck or add several containers around your doors and lounging areas.
4. Add the other 4 elements such as height, color, light, and texture. Believe it that your yard will be gorgeous with incorporating those elements.
5. Consider using a rain barrel with drip irrigation in your mobile home landscaping. This great way helps you to save money on watering your plants. Besides that, you can add timers to water your beds at the most opportune time.
6. Make the yard more useful with an herb garden. The existence is perfect for small areas around your home. Here, it does not come as the herbs beautiful plants. Nevertheless, they will contribute to your daily necessities in cooking, beauty, and natural medicines.To get a fabulous mobile home landscaping, pay attention to the fertilizer of your soil. Composting is the best landscaping tip where you do not need fancy barrels or contraptions either.
So, how do you start your plan? Okay, start by drawing out on paper or using a computer. This step eases you to figure out where you want to put things and find the right plants. Add the taller plants in the back or middle then the shorter ones in the front to create a green view. Arbors or trees add a feature or the height to the area.
If you care to safety and beauty, add solar lights along your pathways. Meanwhile, you may use some kind of mulch both shredded newspapers or gravel. It will keep the moisture in the ground and helps the plants thrive. By the way, it is another idea which is so important to understand in building your mobile home landscaping. Understand it all and start to work!